Monday, October 13, 2008

Shoppper Q & A


Q & A:
What's your name? My name is Danielle Kriger and I am a part-time personal and corporate shopper?
Why did you become a shopper? I don't know if I ever "became" a shopper, I have always been a shopper. It also helped that I was raised in a mall while my mother worked two full-time retail jobs as a child. I love shopping, bottom line. I love hunting and finding that perfect gift for someone (or myself). I like to think of it as my sport or hobby and I never lose.
What type of shopping do you do? My clients vary; some are business professionals that need someone to do their holiday shopping and last minute gifts. Some clients want a whole new wardrobe and some just need something here and there. I do it all! Gifts for your office, wife, husband, milkman or assist you in finding that perfect skirt that makes all of your friends jealous.
Where do you shop? I get this question a lot... the question should be where don't I shop. I travel a lot and always make time for the shopping trips. Atlanta (IKEA is worth the drive), New York (always a reason to go), Denver (where my family is), and even Europe (I used to live in London). Knoxville does have decent shopping, it gives me more of a challenge. I love discount stores to appointment only, there isn't a store I won't shop at.
Are you taking new clients? Yes, I am currently taking new clients. Call or e-mail me if you are interested in setting up job. (303) 921-6188 or DressKnoxville@gmail.com

No comments: