Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gifts To Always Keep On Hand

I hate it when I have the impromtu birthday invitation or housewarming party. I like to keep items on hand for when those last minute parties come up and you should too.

Left: One idea is the handy dandy notebook. Everyone needs a notebook and it can be very uni-sex and can be for most occassions. I like to purchase handmade notebooks from local artists when I travel and they I have a story of where they came from to my recipient.

Right: Purchase in bulk! You can buy gifts in bulk (example- olive oil) then create custom gift tags to say "With Love from Henry and Sandie" and use them all year long as gifts. These are truly personalized and who knows your recipient just may steal your gift idea.


Left: Candles for all occassions. The picture I have is a candle made to look like beer, but you could go more traditional. Candles are good because they last forever in your closet (for those who don't get too many party invites) and can be given to men or women and are a great warm thoughtful gift.

Right: Pampering gifts can never go wrong. Keep a goody basket of lotions, soaps, oils, body scrubs, and other bath essentials on hand to give as a gift for a female in need of relaxing. Side note: If you need to relax you can gift it to yourself (I have never done that :).









No comments: